You Too Can Use the Airport Lounges




During my last trip to Italy, I had the opportunity to fly first class....yes, I'd never flown it before but had the chance to upgrade through my mileage plan.  Wow, it was well worth it.  I had no idea the airport lounge would offer more than a little comfort while waiting for my flight.  They are providing a culinary feast and mostly free to boot.  For your next trip, you don't have to necessarily fly first class to access the lounges.... sometimes for a small fee you can use them.  Look it up on line for your particular airport.  Just be sure to do this ahead of your travel.


Here's one example...the lounge I used at the Rome Fiumicino Airport....


Comments

  1. With an extensive range of business lounges in over 100 countries and more than 300 cities, you can rely on finding one wherever you travel. You can avail this service at low price. Annual membership offers excellent value, as recommended by travel insiders throughout the world.


    http://thesmartbusinesstraveler.com/priority-pass-lounge/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, but I know I am getting
    know-how every day by reading such good posts.
    Feel free to visit my homepage - Old Photos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say "Ciao" or Comment Here:

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia Loren's Roman Villa

Anjelica Huston's Three Rivers Ranch