HGTV's Sarah's "Burb" House Project


One of my favorite HGTV design series is 'Sarah's House', and since my crafts area is an office area/closet I can appreciate the room she created today.  The entire house decor budget was set at $100,000. and they went over budget by about $11,000.  Sarah and her Assistant, Tommy (right), always seem to make a great team.  See the new crafts room, kitchen and basement decor by the design duo.... 

The  house was $730,000 in the suburbs.


I think this room turned out so chic smart.  Since I'm a painter/crafter I appreciate the space and storage.  The drapes are blue and white stripe--very cool, crisp and clean looking.


During this episode, Sarah and Tommy designed each room of the new home above.   The kitchen is simple but has a contemporary and fresh appeal.  "Repetition is the key to any room decorating to unite the room", according to Sarah.  




The duo created a peaceful, "refreshing theme" for the Master bedroom (lower left and upper right).   How pleasant and uncluttered is this room?  Also a guest bedroom is featured in the lower right photo--a total serene design theme.  Storage, lounging and sleeping zones were the focus for the Master and I think they achieved that goal.  

I really appreciate Sarah's style since she doesn't overwhelm the space with too many objects in a room.  


See more of Sarah's work at HGTV.


You may also like some of my other design posts here 
or see my Table of Contents Tab here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia Loren's Roman Villa

Anjelica Huston's Three Rivers Ranch