Scarlett Johansson Film Locations
April 2011 Vogue Mag photo
Although a natural beauty, I like Scarlett Johansson's film locations in medeival villages of Europe. Her movie credits have been plentiful since she was a child. She is mostly remembered for her role at age 18 in the movie, "Lost in Translation" with Sofia Coppola as Director. The movie won an Oscar in 2003. Continue reading...
Some of her movies:
- The Other Boleyn Girl (the good girl) England
- He's Just Not Into You (the other woman)
- The Girl with the Pearl Earring with Colin Firth (good girl turned other woman) Netherlands
- The Horse Whisperer (the young teen whose best friend was killed on her horse-did you remember?)
- Vicky Cristina Barcelona- (one of the other women) Spain
...some of The Other Boleyn Sister film locations:
Upper left to right: Hever Castle, ; Berkeley Castle, England;
Lower left to right: Dover Castle, Kent, England; Bolebroke Castle, Hartford, East Sussex; Bude Castle, Cornwall, and Whitehall Palace.
Locations from the movie "Vicky Cristina Barcelona"
Spain locations: Aviles, The Passeig de Garcia, Barcelona; Santa Maria Del Mar Church, Bacelona and the Barcelona Harbor.
Oviedo, Spain and an early Scarlett lower left. Right: with Natalie Portman.
Unfortunately her marriage has ended with actor Ryan Reynolds.
Here's their Los Angeles home for sale: