Barefoot Contessa's French Table Scape and More


I was inspired by the Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten, today as I watched her make authentic French bistro foods.  She finished with a beautiful outdoor table scape, French style naturally.  Ina cut fresh lilies from her own estate garden.  She mastered the Julia Child's French Cook Book and enjoys cooking the French way with her own twist of making it simple.  I loved her simple Apple Tarts that she made today.  You can see that recipe at the end of this post and the link to her favorite shops in Paris...









Here, Ina arranged the lilies using an odd number of vases because even numbers "doesn't look quite right."


Voila! A lovely outdoor setting with vintage china and two wine glasses per person and the beautiful bouquet.



Following the presentation of Ina's French table scape, bistro style, I found additional French table scapes to enjoy by Inspiring Interiors below....

Flea Market finds and various old linens make table settings unique and interesting.
Fresh fruit and baked breads. china pieces and picked florals are a staple for the French table.





Penny's French Table.  I love the depression glass--
my grandmother gave me a pitcher just like the one above.






This was a beautiful representation of a French table created by Jodi Miller here







I love the baguettes used in this table setting, very different, and yummy by ElizabethAnneDesigns





French Bistro Apple Tarts Recipe here
Ina's favorite Paris shops in my post, Shops that Make Paris a Special Place, here.  Tablescapes here






Comments

  1. One of my most favorite websites to browse when starting the day with a mug of cappuccino !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say "Ciao" or Comment Here:

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia Loren's Roman Villa

Anjelica Huston's Three Rivers Ranch