Mad About Travel Maps!


I'm been fascinated with maps since I was a child.  I had a huge globe where I pointed the places I'd go in my lifetime...Here are a few of those maps and my photo adventures...






I love this Ligurian sea map home to the beautiful ports of Portofino and the old historic Cinque Terre cliff homes.  I grab a stunning yellow leather bag from Etsy for my Ipad and I'm gone...






Take some memorable photos along the way...




















Lucca, Capri and Rome in my photos...love the map purse.






























Write a quick postcard, grab a bottle of wine and get going! These cards from Etsy...








Very creative "Mapping" paper from Etsy and my photos of the Cinque Terre








Just go!







This is a very special map to me...my first when I was 20 yeras old taking the train trip through 10 countries. Wow, I can't believe my sister and I did that on our own.



 
Back to Reality!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia Loren's Roman Villa

Anjelica Huston's Three Rivers Ranch