Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Malibu "Shack"

Rachel Ashwell at her Malibu Home

I wrote this post two years ago but now I want to bring you up to date. Rachel has a new business venture, Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Couture and a new Prairie style. Her new book will be out in the Fall of 2013.  Here's a look...

One of  my fav Brit designers, Rachel Ashwell, founder of Shabby Chic, mentioned in my Euro Shabby Chic post, has rented this wonderful Malibu beach "shack" home.  In the last two years, she closed 15 stores, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and said goodbye to her house in the tony Malibu Colony.  I had no idea there was trouble for the chic shops but glad to see her getting back into her creative style.  Los Angeles Times.










The Malibu home



More of the new couture shop from her blog











 I like my Paris chic photo










More of the Malibu home





See Pamela Anderson's Shabby Malibu Home

Ciaotraveler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia Loren's Roman Villa

Anjelica Huston's Three Rivers Ranch