Joe Bonamassa and More at Lou's Blues


JBonamassa, WTrout, JLang, GMoore, PFrampton

B'Lou's Selection


JB from New York started playing guitar at age 4.   He played his first concert opening for BB King at age 12 (above left and my recent BB King photo).  Now in his early 30's, he tours about 11 months a year mostly in Europe.  Europeans appreciate and support the American blues bands.





Upper right: my House of Blues photo of JB; lower two photos: Eric Clapton joining JB at London's Royal Albert Hall-a lifetime dream of JB's.


My previous photo of Joe above (lower three from the JB website)










Below:  My most current photos I took on April 19, 2012.








More of my photos






My most recent photos from Dec. 2-13






My JB Collection




I was able to see Jimi Hendrix in concert prior to his death.  I've only one photo to show for it.  
But here it is....






 

Experience Hendrix Tour 2014




Experience Hendrix Tour Oct. 2014


Buddy Guy and Jonny Lange, Experience Hendrix October, 2014




Kenny Wayne Shepard


My Zakk Wilde and Jonny Lang photo




Buddy Guy sidekick, Quinn Sullivan played the Experience Hendrix tour





The Cult
                                                                                                                        Ciaotraveler photos
The Cult 2014





                                  Gary Moore
                           1952-2011

Gary Moore passed away on Superbowl Sunday, 2011 of a heart attack while on vacation in Spain.  It was quite a shock to his many Blues fans.  I was glad to have posted this about him prior to his passing..


One of the most beloved blues musician in Europe and Asia.  former founding member of Thin Lizzy, ("The Boys Are Back in Town") Gary Moore had been playing on his own for many years.

Listen to Parisienne Walkways here






We've had the enjoyment of hearing Walter Trout three times...he's a fabulous performer, always giving the audience great blues music and featuring other members of his band. Love his style of Blues but he also mainly plays to European fans who really appreciate the Blues.  
Walter Trout 2013







                                                                      Ciaotraveler photos
Walter has recently undergone liver transplant surgery and is doing well.







Most young Blues musician's are inspired by Buddy Guy...(my photo in 2011).





Joe








The Lady Sings the Blues 2013






Ciaotraveler's photos






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia Loren's Roman Villa

Anjelica Huston's Three Rivers Ranch