Euro Summer Whites and Cool Shirts

Country Living Clothesline

Summer Euro Whites and Cool White Shirts

I love white linen because it reminds me of warm days when my mom would hang clean linens on the clothesline to dry.  My sister and I would run through them and feel the cool fabric.  We'd play hide and go seek.  What fun!
                                                                                                                                         Victoria Mag photo
























 French Garden House







White linen shirts are always in style...

In Style Mag:  White linen shirts: Upper row: Kate Hudson/Banana Republic $28.; Keira Knightley/Donna Karan $487. Gwen Stephani/Gap $44; Jennifer Lopez/Thomas Pink $180.  Bottom row: Old Navy $14.99; Eddie Bauer $24.99; Calvin Klein/Overstock $49.; Back Country $55.


Could you imagine getting a stain on the Donna Karan shirt?

Cameron Diaz
Summer white dress on Cameron Diaz by Miss Selfridge $74.







Cool hanging white shirts and breezes at the beach are thoughtful reminders of our childhood and happy things...you might also like my Euro Shabby Chic post .







This looks like a lovely new French maison but I took this photo in Marina del Rey, CA.  and its still lovely.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia Loren's Roman Villa

Anjelica Huston's Three Rivers Ranch