Euro White Wonderland


Europe has plenty of snow but I love the many aged, salt and pepper structures and that remind me of snow ...more...





French white house; white garland, tree skirt, LED trees and ornaments from Target;  Vera Wang note cards (upper right); parfum, trees in jars and salt shaker above from Anthropologie.  Cute home in France.










Vintage white tiara and Victorian chairs from French Garden House; my Paris Opera House photo











I washed out my Rome photo to be even more white.




My old Austria photo (1973) above




Lots of aged buildings in London; A Vintage White website for items







My old Switzerland photo that I touched up and it doesn't look too bad for being from 1973



My white wonders Pisa, Leeds England, Leeds, Florence, Forum Italy


Olive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia Loren's Roman Villa

Anjelica Huston's Three Rivers Ranch