Sew Euro!


The textiles in Europe are beautiful and plentiful.  It's worth checking out the flea markets to purchase fabrics for your future sewing projects.  I came back and made some throw pillows for a guest bedroom plus painted old picture frames to match, look...

My found Fabrics




My completed projects (candles West Elm)







The French General  fabrics and sewing notions.







French General carries many craft related supplies and jewelry making stuff...







Fabrics in a shop in Orvieto, Italy




These are some fabrics I saw in a nice shop of local products in Positano.  The lemon prints, especially the black background, are gorgeous but I'm not sure how to use them without overwhelming a space....let me know if you have any ideas for these fabrics.




The crisp, cool linen clothing on the Amalfi Coast (Positano)






Children's clothing in Sorrento, Italy--a darling store with lovely clothing options for children.  Must have money...


You may also like my 
French Fabrics and Finds here
Linens and Things here
Pillows that Pop here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia Loren's Roman Villa

Anjelica Huston's Three Rivers Ranch