Ciaotraveler's Photo Contest Selections


I was honored to be notified that the 2019 Italy Magazine Photo Contest selected two of my photos for their Annual Contest.  The first photo selected for the "romantic" category depicts a lovely evening sunset and view from the Mercenate Hotel rooftar bar in Rome.  The Santa Maggiore Church is the largest church in Rome (the Vatican is its own sovereign state). 










The second photo selected is my "Sleeping Cats in the Cinque Terre" in the category "off the beaten path".  I shot this photo on one of my trips to the Cinque Terre and couldn't resist these cute sleeping cats.





                           I'll post a follow up for the contest results.  Thanks for viewing! Ciao!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia Loren's Roman Villa

Anjelica Huston's Three Rivers Ranch