Ciaotraveler's One Hundred Thousand Views!

 
        Celebrating...100,000 views! 

I'm delighted that my blog has reached 100,000 views thanks to many visitors. Several years ago when I started posting about "all things Euro" it was a way to share experiences and my love of European villas, landscape, icons, flea market finds and design.  My trips to Europe began 40 years ago with my sister and I traveling a route of nine countries. Since then, I've enjoyed many more trips to different parts of Italy, France and England.  

One memorable trip was studying art with my cousin's Uncle who has taught drawing and painting every summer in Lucca for over 40 years. It was a wonderful experience to study with a painting Master--a legend in the town of Lucca's cultural arts program. John DelMonte stands alongside the opera great, Puccini, in promoting Fine Arts in this small Tuscan city.  Here are just a few photos with some new ones
I've published since I started the Ciaotraveler blog...








Upper left to right: my Positano, Tuscany Winery, Rome, Tuscany, Edinburgh, Orvieto


















I used Pic Monkey to make the flowers from the colors in my photo from Monterossa in the Cinque Terre area of Italy.








My Orvieto, Positano, and Bellagio, Lake Como, Italy photos and perhaps my favorite places to visit.










Sorrento, Italy walkway




A store with a wonderful selection of Limoncello in Sorrento.









The wonderful handmade soaps to purchase in Positano









I found an interesting frame app to use for my photos of Trevi and the Coliseum.
See my Rome post here


















The Cinque Terre is known for its five hillside towns in the Liguria region of Italy.  Above, Vernazza, Levanto and Monterossa, right.  You can use the train between the towns or walk like we did from Levanto to Monterossa which is quite a 3 mile jaunt up and down hills.  See my post about the Cinque Terre here.




  







 

My sister, cousin and me, right in the Cinque Terre.








Exciting England always a great time to be had by all!  See some of my England posts in the contents.








My friend Nancina, right, on our trip together in 1999.

My Milano post here


The Milan Duomo, left, and the Church of the Last Supper (Da Vinci's)







Italian made Soaps and Olive Oils were featured in several posts.
















One of my most favorite places to visit and photograph--Portofino, Italy here






Check out my "Explore Contents" for various posts on celebs, villas, movies filmed in Europe, foods, market products, etc. 




Thank you for Viewing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sophia Loren's Roman Villa

Anjelica Huston's Three Rivers Ranch